Some other stories about my dad.
Tonight is also the premiere of Wonderfalls (on Fox, 9 EST/8 CST), which is just wonderful. I downloaded the pilot a few weeks back, and it's just hilarious. Everybody in the world should watch it.
1. What was the last song you heard?
"I Eat Heavy Metal" -- John Lee Hooker (with Pete Townshend)
2. What were the last two movies you saw?
In the theatre? Return of the King and The Italian Job.
At home? The Fifth Element and Sink the Bismark.
3. What were the last three things you purchased?
Breakfast, a package of machine screws, and dinner, all yesterday.
4. What four things do you need to do this weekend?
Call my dad, go to Somerville for a Wonderfalls premiere party, install a new pressure relief in the heating system, finish my state taxes.
5. Who are the last five people you talked to?
Jim, Tracy, Christina, Marnie, and Rick (among others) at dinner last night.