1. Watched Hubert Humphrey autograph a bottle of Boones Farm Strawberry Hill wine.
2. Ran an intramural athletic program while in grad school.
3. Hot-wired a car in Newark.
4. Watched a baseball game in the Polo Grounds.
5. Taught organic chemistry.
6. Went through a Selective Service System draft lottery.
7. Published a chemistry department literary newsletter.
8. Met Freeman Dyson. (Sadly, it was before I'd ever heard of Dyson spheres.)
9. Coached a women's soccer team.
10. Put a taxidermied polar bear in my physical chemistry professor's office.