1. When you look at yourself in the mirror, what's the first thing you look at?
2. How much cash do you have on you?
There's thirty-eight bucks in my wallet, which by coincidence is exactly what a taxi ride from the ER to my house costs.
3. What's a word that rhymes with "TEST"?
4. Favorite plant?
Forsythia, or maybe maple trees.
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
Bwahhahaha. I doubt four people even have the number. The only call I've missed in the last year was from Vee back in August.
6. What is your main ring tone on your phone?
Whatever the default is. Cutesy ringtones just strike me as completely asinine. I feel the same way about custom doorbell sounds.
7. What shirt are you wearing?
8. Do you "label" yourself?
"D-X-Machina, Soo-per Genius."
9. Name brand of your shoes currently wearing?
I'm not wearing shoes.
10. Bright or Dark Room?
11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?
She's great at Googling stuff.
12. Do you know what an 8-track is?
Kids. Still own some. Still even have a receiver that can play them if I didn't have better ways to listen to that music.
13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
The cryptic crossword in an old issue of Games.
14. What did your last text message you received on your cell phone say?
Clearly the person who wrote this meme thinks cells are superkeen, and probably would go into anaphylactic shock if they were separated from theirs.
15. Do you ever click on Pop-ups or banners?
Do I look like a fucking moron?
16. What's a saying that you say a lot?
17. Who told you they loved you last?
My wife, circa 1982.
18. Last furry thing you touched?
The dog who hangs around outside the front of the Slocum Post Office. He's a very gentle, sweet dog.
19. How many hours a week do you work?
Too many or not enough.
20. How many rolls of film do you need to get developed?
Beats me. I haven't used my SLR in ages. There may be film in there. I should check.
21. Favorite age you have been so far?
Probably 30. It was my last year in grad school. Very little good happened to me after that.
22. Your worst enemy?
23. What is your current desk top picture?
None. I do have a picture of Portland Head Light on my laptop.
24. What was the last thing you said to someone?
"Large French vanilla, extra-light, two sugars," to the drive-thru mike at Dunkin Donuts last Sunday morning. I've been on vacation. I haven't had to talk to anyone.