1. As a child, who was your favorite superhero/heroine? Why?
Element Lad, from the Legion of Super Heroes, because of the whole chemistry connection. I liked Green Lantern a lot, too.
2. What was one thing you always wanted as a child but never got?
A BB gun (You'll shoot your eye out...)
3. What's the furthest from home you've been?
San Diego, CA.
4. What's one thing you've always wanted to learn but haven't yet?
To play the guitar.
5. What are your plans for the weekend?
Start working on the actual bookcases, then up to Victor and Lea's on Sunday.
And the second one, copied from mearagrrl
1. if you died tomorrow who would you leave everything you own to?
Family and friends.
2. who is the one person that you could stand spending a straight 24 hours with and not get the slightest bit annoyed with?
Very few of my friends or family annoy me.
3. if you could change one thing about yourself, what would you change (personality and looks)?
I'd love to have the same metabolism/body type as my two brothers and my dad.
4. what is the one thing you just have to do before you die?
5. if you won the lottery what would you do with your, let's say, 18 million dollars?
Put my nieces and nephews through college. Build the house of my dreams.
6. what do you want people to say about you when you die?
He made a difference in my life. I doubt it'll happen, though.
7. how long does it take you to get ready to go out?
Half an hour.
8. what would you like to be reincarnated as?
9. do you make fun of your friends?
I am a terrible tease. I did take after my dad in that respect.
10. do you enjoy talking to your self?
Who else will listen?
11. what's your biggest fear?
That I am unlovable.
12. what would you have liked to be named?
I like my real name a lot.
13. what's your most prized (material) possession?
My Buffista Class Protector Medal.
14. what songs bring back the most memories?
"The Winter Long" by the Strawbs.
15. what's the largest organ in the human body?
16. do you have a bar trick?
17. could a pack of wolves have done a better job raising you than your parents?
Nope. I had the best parents in the world. They've always been there when I needed them.
18. what do you look for in the opposite sex?
Intelligence and a sense of humor.
19. if you were given one day to live what would you do?
Probably fritter it away.
21. what's your best physical feature?
My eyes, I suppose. People have complimented them.
22. what's your summer job?
I work in the real world. You don't get summers off.
23. what was the worst punishment your parents inflicted?
Nothing stands out.
24. what have you learned about love?
Don't take it for granted.
25. how have you changed in the past year?
I spend a helluva a lot more time in Massachusetts.
26. what's your way of escaping reality?
Computer games, volleyball. Anything that I have to concentrate on.
27. what hair problems have you had?
Apart from the fact that I started going gray at 25? I don't mind gray hair so much, but I hate the gray in my beard. My hair was brown, but my beard had a lot of red in it, which was really a surprise when I first grew it, and it didn’t begin to turn gray until I was well into my forties.