1. What housekeeping chore(s) do you hate doing the most?
The dishes. Even with a dishwasher I procrastinate.
2. Are there any that you like or don't mind doing?
3. Do you have a routine throughout the week or just clean as it's needed?
As needed, although my definition of "needed" is probably a lot looser than most folk's.
4. Do you have any odd cleaning/housekeeping quirks or rules?
I use my shop vac in the basement much more often than I use the Hoover in the rest of the house.
5. What was the last thing you cleaned?
Does brushing my teeth this morning count? No? Okay, then I vacuumed up some wood chips and sawdust the other night.